At Clarity Eye Care, Dr. Douglas Duggan and our entire Sunnyside optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Sunnyside, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Duggan and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Sunnyside optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
- ROUTINE EYE EXAMS
- CONTACT LENS EXAMS
- CONTACT LENS FITTINGS
- DILATION OF THE EYES
- VISUAL FIELD ANALYSIS
- TREATMENT OF INFECTIONS OF THE EYE
- FOREIGN BODY REMOVAL FROM THE EYE
- MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- MANAGEMENT OF OCULAR DISEASES OF THE EYE, SUCH AS GLAUCOMA AND CATARACTS
- PRE & POST OPERATIVE EVALUATIONS OF THE EYE(S).
- LASIK SURGERY REFERRALS AND POST OP MANAGEMENT
- COMPLETION OF REQUIRED VISION FORMS SUCH AS THE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING